LOVING THIS CHURCH GIRL CHARISMA

Friday 3 March 2017

I AM BACK!!!


It's already the third month in the year 2015 and I had planned to post since the first month!! After thoroughly abandoning this blog last year. Too bad of me!!
I definitely miss blogging and would do something great to regulate my schedule. I have a lot going on!! I have missed this platform.
You know I have put two and two together on ways I have been bad for my business! Bad habits are easy to grow but difficult to break!! I have approached this my sewing with terrifying habits, it would take the grace of God and the will power and also a conditioning of my mind to get things going! Okay!! Let the year for MBH begin!!
I've written down my weakest points, my strenght and my action plan on how to tackle my weak points!
It's sad that my weak points outnumber my strengths but I refuse to be discouraged. I'm determined to suppress that weakness although one per time so that I don't exhaust my own self.
Okay, after talking endlessly, have a happy weekend people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Slider

Popular Posts